Discover a New Era of Sales Training Courses
HAVING TROUBLE CONVERTING LEADS INTO SALES? OR SIMPLY WISH YOU WERE SELLING MORE?
It could be a result of today’s savvy consumers, but just as likely, it’s your outdated techniques.
BUILD RELATIONSHIPS THAT LEAD TO SALES
Through Dale Carnegie’s effective sales training courses, you will learn to generate more leads, resulting in increased sales performance. That’s because we understand how enduring relationships lead to loyalty, which creates a lucrative sales pipeline—and that ultimately catapults you over your goals.
Top Sales Training Courses
Appeal to Buyer Motives to Close More Sales
- Evaluate buyer perspectives to move the sale forward.
- Engage the prospect’s emotions in the buying process.
- Find ways to ask for the sale with confidence.
How to Cold Call and Build New Customers
- Use effective power phrases to gain appointments.
- Be poised and confident when cold calling.
- Maintain a positive attitude toward cold calling.
Cross and Up Selling
- Identify win-win opportunities.
- Create opportunities to add value for customers.
- Apply a cross and up selling process to make decisions easy for customers.
Compelling Sales Presentations
- Create targeted sales presentations.
- Ask thought-provoking questions.
- Use vocal skills and body language to transfer the message in a compelling way.
Client Focused Sales Training Package
This training package includes access to 6 live online courses designed to help you better understand client needs and build more consultative relationships.
1 Year Access
Our Sales Training Courses Will Help You:
Closing the Sale by Building Customer Relationships
To offer your customers value, you must first have a clear understanding of their needs. To that end, the most important thing you can do in any customer interaction is to ask questions, and then listen.Learn 5 steps to building the customer relationship
Develop Essential Sales Skills in Your Organization
When customers have completed 70% of the buying process without engaging with a single salesperson and can complete most purchases online without EVER interacting with another human being, traditional, transactional sales tactics simply no longer work.
That’s why your organization needs to adopt sales training and techniques that are grounded in decades of development yet evolved for the current landscape.Learn More About Corporate Solutions
Contact us and explore how we can meet your unique challenges and allow you to take command of your career, your organization or your team.