Virtual Meetings that Engage
This course illustrates the unique characteristics of an online meeting, and guides you in ways to make it an informative, interactive experience.
You’ll discover top practices for engaging your audience, and you’ll discover online tools that help them stay focused. Virtual meetings don’t have to be second-choice; sometimes they’re the best choice!
2 Hour Live Online Session
What You’ll Learn
Why you want to learn it
How it will help you
You will discover ways to engage your team members through the use of intriguing online activities. You’ll learn how to build solid relationships and gain commitment. Ultimately, you’ll have a heightened understanding of the benefits of a well planned and executed online meeting!
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
• Participate in engaging and collaborative online meeting activities
• Identify techniques that generate participation and build cooperation
• Analyze virtual meeting activities to adapt for your own use
• Practice using online tools available to help meetings stay focused and on time
• Build an agenda including activities for your next online meeting