Dale Carnegie's Global Standards
With the COVID-19 pandemic, we have raised our standards even higher, putting new protocols in place to meet the health and safety challenges of this virus.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
Our top priority is always protecting our team members and clients. Below are standards that we are promoting for use in all Dale Carnegie locations. Each facility will ensure that the following standards are always aligned to the national government’s requirements for the safety and protection of everyone. Daily, we will govern our business protocols to meet the latest guidelines established to fight against COVID-19. As these protocols change, we will update and follow them.
Wellness & Safety Routines
Cleanliness and Safety in the Training Room
- We will use a non-contact thermometer to check everybody’s temperature before entering the training room.
- Our trainers will wash and sanitize hands before and after sessions.
- In locations where masks are recommended to be worn, they will be provided. Gloves are optional.
- Our tables and chairs are cleaned before sessions, during breaks and after sessions.
- We ask all participants to use one chair only during the entire session.
- Hand sanitizers and wipes will be available for participants as well as a no touch disposal.
- Size of the room will be considered when determining the number of participants. Some governments may dictate the number of people in the training room. If this is not the case, the maximum number of people will be determined by the space needed for all of them and will follow local social distancing guidelines.
- Trainers will always maintain the required distance from participants, following local distancing guidelines.
- The number of participants is limited to ensure chairs will be placed apart, following local distancing guidelines.
- Activities are redesigned to ensure physical distance and no physical contact. We will greet our participants with a wave (not a handshake).
- Participants will present directly from their own seat.
- Participants will use the same chair during session (no changing seat activities).
- Small group activities will be limited; If using small groups we will follow local
- Partner practice only if there is enough space available to maintain local distancing guidelines.
- Participants should limit personal belongings brought into the training room.
Any participants who are sick or experiencing any symptoms will be required to stay at home and contact their healthcare provider immediately as outlined by the WHO or CDC guidelines.